All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Oct. 19, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 14-17.
- A 31-year-old Richfield man was arrested for first-degree DUI after police took him into custody for being under the influence of narcotics. The man was asked to provide a urine sample for analysis and was released at the police department pending a formal complaint.
- A 49-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault after police responded to a residence on a report of a female screaming.
- Police responded to an assault on the 1300 block of 78th Street East. Four juvenile males reportedly assaulted the victim, leaving numerous cuts on his face. The suspects were not located.
- Two chairs were reportedly stolen from the backyard of a home on the 7600 block of 16th Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of property damage on the 300 block of 77th Street. The victim has parked his rental car in a parking lot and an unknown suspect broke the passenger side window.
- A large heating and air conditioning unit was reported stolen from the rooftop of a building on the 6300 block of Penn Avenue. The estimated cost to replace the unit is $10,000.
- A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7700 block of 4th Avenue.
- An officer took a report of a credit card stolen from a cab. The card was used in Minneapolis for a purchase.
- Police responded to a report of a stop sign that had hit by a vehicle. According to witnesses, a Hispanic female was in the driver's seat and traded spots with a Hispanic male. The vehicle was described as a dark green SUV.
- An unidentified suspect paid for a pizza with counterfeit money. The order totaled $34.
- A pair of headphones worth $100 were reported stolen.
- A backpack containing clothing, an iPhone and charger were reported stolen after the victim's vehicle was broken into.
- Police met with a female victim and her father at Fairview Southdale Hospital after an assault had occurred at SECA earlier in the day.
- Police responded to Fairview Southdale Hospital on a report of a criminal sexual misconduct that had occurred in Richfield. The victim was uncooperative and information was received from third parties.
- An unidentified Hispanic female reportedly entered CVS and stole several unknown items and then re-entered the store and stole three bags of diapers.
- A 20-year-old Fridley woman was arrested for obstruction of legal process after police officers had to restrain her after she committed a theft and damaged property at Super America, 2913 66th St. W.
- A party came in to report being assaulted by her father. The suspect was later arrested.
- Police responded to a report of a possible assault at Motel 6. Three parties were reportedly extremely intoxicated and were fighting and arguing. They were advised to stop and one was sent away from the hotel.
- Police found a vehicle containing narcotics and paraphernalia parked in an apartment parking lot on the 7700 block of 4th Avenue. The vehicle was towed for further investigation.
- Police responded to a report of graffiti on a fence on the 6700 block of 12th Avenue.
- Police found graffiti on a stop sign on at the corner of 11th Avenue and 67th Street East while on routine patrol.
- A victim reported that she believed her boyfriend damaged her vehicle after she asked him to leave her residence. The damage is estimated at $200.
- A male party reported that he purchased Rosetta Stone on Craig's List for $100 and when it was delivered it didn't work. Information on the seller was later obtained by police.
- A cellphone worth $100 was reported stolen.
- Gang graffiti was reportedly sprayed on a garage door on the 6700 block of 11th Avenue.
- Police responded a report of two males trespassing at Marathon gas station, 7744 12th Ave. One juvenile was cited for shoplifting and signed a trespassing notice.
- Police took a report of a protection order violation.