All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from April 11, 2013, detailing incidents from April 8-10.
- Police responded to a theft from vehicle report on the 1300 block of 78th Street East. A vehicle was broken into and electronic equipment valued at more than $2,000 was reported stolen.
- Officers responded to a fraud report at Menards. The victim paid $350 for an invalid store credit.
- A Richfield High School student reported an iPhone stolen.
- Police responded to a burglary report on the 6200 block of Nicollet Avenue. There were no suspects.
- Police responded to a report of a juvenile in custody for shoplifting at Target. The juvenile was cited and transported home.
- A 50-year-old Minneapolis man was issued a disorderly conduct citation after police found him drunk, belligerent and hostile while attempting to gain access to his ex-girlfriend's apartment. The incident occurred on the 7200 block of Portland Avenue.
- A male suspect was tased after fighting with officers on the 7500 block of Bloomington Avenue. The suspect was brought to the hospital.
- A 57-year-old Burnsville man was arrested for fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle.
- Police responded to an assault that had reportedly happened at Richfield High School. The victim stated that the suspect had grabbed her and had been harrassing her.
- Police took a theft report that had occurred on March 15. A bag with homework in it was taken.
- A 30-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI, driving after license suspension and driving without insurance after police responded to a single car accident.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7000 block of Washburn Avenue. An unknown suspect entered an unlocked residence, and took electronic items and a purse. The suspect was not located.
- Police responded to a theft of two change machines from a laundry room at a complex on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue. The machines are valued at $500 each.
- A victim reported that sometime between March 29 and April 5, an unknown person or persons removed $220 from a cash drawer locked in her desk drawer. The key was located in an adjacent drawer.
- Officer stopped two male parties on the 900 block of 77th Street East. Both parties were juvenile and one was found to have marjuana. The male was cited and released at the scene.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 10 block of 68th Street East. The approximate value of items taken from the home was $1,159.
- Police took a property damage report at a resident on the 6700 block of Nicollet Avenue. A window screen was damaged and it's possible the suspect entered a garage.