All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from May 10, 2012, detailing incidents from May 6-9.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with drug paraphernalia possession.
- An 18-year-old Plymouth woman was charged with underage consumption.
- A laptop was reported stolen from an apartment on the 1300 block of 78th Street East.
- A 46-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with third-degree DUI after police responded to a report of an intoxicated driver near 66th Street and 14th Avenue.
- , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- Police responded to a verbal disturbance at Tires Plus. The male party was later taken into custody on a protection order violation.
- A 47-year-old Richfield man was charged with open bottle and refusing to submit to an sobriety test.
- A 19-year-old Richfield man was charged with disorderly conduct and underage consumption.
- Fraudulent purchases on a resident's debit card were reported.
- Three-hundred dollars in cash was reported stolen after the victim made a withdrawl at a ATM and accidently left the cash in the dispenser. Realizing he forgot the money, he went back and it was gone.
- Officers took a report of criminal sexual conduct involving a five-year-old.
- Police took a report of suspicious activity on the 7100 block of 12 Avenue South.
- Police took a report of an assault.
- A vehicle parked on the 7000 block of Harriet Avenue was reportedly damaged be an unknown person. An estimated $1,000 in damage was done.
- A female student was cited for tobacco possession.
- A purse was reported stolen after it was left in the parking lot of .
- Police responded to a report of drug paraphernalia being present at 7450 Penn Ave. S.
- Fraudulent credit card transactions were reported by a victim who lost her card at .
- Police responded to a report of a potential drunk driver at 75th Street and Upton Avenue South. The driver was located and charged with DUI.
- Police responded to a report of a potential drunk driver at 63th Street and Bloomington Avenue South. The driver was located and charged with DUI.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.