All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 27, 2012, detailing incidents from Aug. 23 through Aug. 25.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from an apartment balcony on the 1000 block of 77th Street East. The bike is valued at $120.
- A ladder was reported stolen from a yard on the 6400 block of James Avenue. The ladder is valued at $100.
- Four tires and rims were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6300 block of Dupont Avenue. There are no suspects or witnesses.
- A resident reported a burglary after an ex-boyfriend entered the home and removed his own items of property while the reporting party wasn't home. The reporting party did not want any police follow up.
- Two pairs of shoes were reported stolen from . The value of the shoes is $35.98.
- A 39-year-old Bloomington woman was arrested for possessing a firearm with a removed serial number. She was taken into custody after police responded to a call from regarding the weapon with an altered serial number.
- A resident reported an identity theft incident in which an unknown person wrote an unauthorized check for $28.03 at Sam's Club. The total loss with fees is $228.03.
- Police responded to a theft from a vehicle report on the 6400 block of 2nd Avenue. Items totalling $230 were reported missing.
- A $4,000 copper pipe was reported stolen from a vehicle at .
- Police responded to a shoplifting incident at Walgreens, 12 W. 66th St. An item valued at $50 was returned, however, a hair trimmer valued at $39.99 was not recovered.
- A ring valued at $225 was reported stolen.
- Officers responded to a at . The suspect was gone when police arrived. See more on this incident .
- Police responded to a report of a no contact order violation.
- , 2913 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft of $71.28.
- Police responded to a shoplifting incident at, 1000 W. 78th St. The suspect was located on the 7400 block of Lyndale Avenue and was released pending a formal complaint to the city attorney.
- Police responded to a theft of construction materials on 12th Avenue and 76th Street. The suspects were later stopped, identified and issued citations for theft. They were released at the scene.
- A lawn sign valued at $10 was reported stolen from a home on the 6900 block of Oakland Avenue.
- A 37-year-old Plymouth man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 30-year-old Burnsville woman was arrested for assaulting a police officer. Police had responded to a disturbance. During the visit, the woman reportedly became aggressive, assaulting an officer. She was transported to Hennepin County Jail.
- Graffiti was found at .
- An 18-year-old Bloomington man was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Officers responded to a report of threats on the 7400 block of Lyndale Avenue. The suspect was gone on arrival.