All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from July 9, detailing incidents from July 1-3.
- A 38-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with third-degree DWI.
- A 26-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for marijuana possession and subsequently taken to jail on an outstanding warrant.
- A 28-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for attempting to pass a counterfeit $20 bill at Burger King.
- A burglary was reported on the 6300 block of Grand Avenue. A watch valued at $120 and $400 in cash and coin were reported missing.
- An ex-boyfriend making treats of bodily harm was reported.
- A 37-year-old Fargo, ND woman was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- An 18-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- A man reported that an unknown party had been using his credit card without his permission.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 2000 block of 66th Street West. Officers discovered that an apartment window had been broken, causing more than $500 in damage.
- Police responded to a neighbor dispute at an apartment complex on the 7200 block of Cedar Avenue. Damage was done to an apartment door.
- Police responded to a residence on the 6300 block of Pillsbury Avenue on a report of an intoxicated male making harassing phone calls to the police department.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.