All the following information was taken from the s Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 4, 2012. The following details incidents from Aug. 29 through Sept. 1.
- A 35-year-old New Brighton man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- After police investigated what they thought was a suspicious male, the suspect was arrested for giving a false name to an officer.
- Police responded to an apartment on the 1300 block of 78th Street East on a report of an odor coming from the apartment. Drug paraphernalia was found inside the apartment.
- A female was cited for shoplifting items from .
- A resident on the 7100 block of Upton Avenue reported a political sign had been stolen from the yard.
- Three juveniles were cited for drug paraphernalia possession on the 6700 block of Thomas Avenue.
- A victim reported that another person in her apartment building is stalking and harassing her.
- A 37-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A vehicle that was parked on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue was reportedly damaged and ransacked.
- Police responded to a report of three individuals fighting at . Other rooms were identified to the related incident and drug paraphernalia was reportedly discovered at some point during police investigations. Citations were issued to all three and one was taken to jail on an outstanding warrant.
- A 2005 Yamaha YZFR6 was reported stolen from a parking lot on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Officers responded to on a shoplifting report. The reporting party said it was the same suspect in a previous theft from the store. Fish worth $150 and vitamins worth $10 were taken. A report regarding the first incident was filed the same day. The first theft involved fish worth $300.
- A 55-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A 30-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault.
- A 50-year-old Brooklyn Center man was arrested for second-degree DWI.
- Four juveniles were cited for trespassing and fleeing police after they fled from a home that was under construction on the 7300 block of Queen Avenue.
- A victim reported his ex-girlfriend for damaging $1,000 worth of his clothing.
- A 27-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for giving a false name to an officer after she gave her sister's name during a traffic stop for a seatbelt violation.
- A burglary was reported on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue. A DVD worth $20 and $100 in silverware was reported stolen.
- Police responded to a report of two males possibly using narcotics in a vehicle parked on the 7700 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- A 21-year-old Richfield man was cited for indecent exposure after police were dispatched to a fight at the Crossroads Apartments. The suspect was reportedly intoxicated at the time and was released at the scene.
- Police responded to an attempted burglary on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue.
- A 29-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI after police stopped his vehicle for speed and erratic driving.
- A juvenile female reported that she received a harassing phone call from an unknown male.
- Rainbow Pharmacy reported a suspect for removing several prescriptions from the pharmacy.
- A vehicle parked on the 800 block of 65th Street was stolen overnight.
- A 27-year-old Richfield man was arrested for making terroristic threats against another person.