All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from April 4, 2013, detailing incidents from March 31 and April 1-3.
- A 26-year-old St. Louis Park man was arrested for third-degree DWI and driving after revocation after police responded to a report of a male wearing a bloody shirt on the 7700 block of Bloomington Avenue. It was found that he was also assaulted.
- While police were investigating a gun pointing incident, a vehicle matching a description was stopped. A juvenile was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, cited and later released to a parent. Other juveniles and an adult male were cited for various offenses.
- A 30-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 30-year-old Shakopee man was arrested for second-degree DWI.
- Officers responded to a burglary report on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue.
- A victim reported that a suspect stole more than $1,000 worth of jewelry from her apartment and fraudlently used her credit card.
- Police responded to a burglary report on the 7500 block of Garfield Avenue.
- Two victims reported being robbed on the 7300 block of Thomas Avenue. The suspect was not known and reportedly used an unknown weapon to carry out the robbery.
- A victim reported being assaulted by her boyfriend; the boyfriend was arrested later.
- Police responded to a report of an unwanted male at a location on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. The male was eventually arrested and taken to jail.
- Police responded to a report of three males with what appeared to be a gun on the 6300 block of Bloomington Avenue. The males were located with an Air Soft gun; one was issued a citation for marijuana possession.
- Police responded to a property damage report on the 7200 block of Cedar Avenue. A washing machine was damaged.
- A victim reported that an unknown person had entered his vehicle.
- A 48-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI after police saw her fail to stop for a red light and nearly cause a crash on 77th Street and Nicollet Avenue.
- Two individuals were cited for marijuana possession.
- Police responed to a report of a burglary on the 6500 block of Sheridan Avenue. An exterior door sustained an estimated $500 in damage.
- Police responded to a report of a verbal domestic on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. It was found that the parties had an active protection order in effect.
- A cell phone worth $549.99 was reported stolen from a store on the 20 block of 66th Street West.
- An unknown person broke a car window and stole a messenger bag.
- A victim reported possibly being swindled after she sent $780 through Money Gram to secure a $7,000 grant she was supposed to receive.
- Two females that were involved in an intimate relationship got into a physical altercation that resulted in on being struck by a bat serveral times. The suspect fled the scene before police arrived. The condition of the victim was not disclosed.