All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Jan. 3, 2013, detailing incidents from Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 2.
- A female victim reported being assaulted by the father of her children. He then stole her EBT card. Officers were unable to locate the suspect at this time.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft of $40.15.
- Police responded to a domestic in progress on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. Officers discovered two women, who are in a romantic relationship, had been mutally combative. One of the parties was sent away from the location.
- A male was found in an abandonded house on the 6700 block of Park Avenue and appeared to be intoxicated. The suspect was transported to HCMC.
- A 23-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for drug paraphernalia possession and driving without a license.
- A car was reported stolen after the owner left it running in the alley behind his property for 10 minutes. There are no suspects or witnesses.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 7600 block of Columbus Avenue. A male was arrested and taken to jail.
- Four gaming consoles were reported stolen from Best Buy. The value of the items is $1,399.96.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 7500 block of 13th Avenue. An adult was arrested.
- A victim reported being threatened and pushed by her ex-husband.