All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 19, 2012, detailing incidents from Feb. 14-17.
- A victim stated he was assaulted on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. The suspect was located and issued a citation.
- A burglary on the 6900 block of Portland Avenue was reported. Unknown persons entered the house and cut copper wire piping from the basement walls and ceiling causing $3,000 worth of damage.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft of $44.90. Three suspects were involved. The three are also suspected in the the theft of cigarette packages throughout the Twin Cities.
- Police responded to a report of an identity theft. A woman stated that her credit card had been used in Georgia for $106.
- A woman reported being assaulted on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. The suspect was not located.
- A cell phone was reported stolen at Richfield High School. The estimated loss is $200.
- A rental car was reported stolen after the rentee never returned the vehicle.
- A senior resident reported that her retirement account had been drained. The amount taken was in excess of $1,000.
- A patient staying at a care facility on the 7700 block of Portland Avenue reported by threatened by his roomate.
- A woman reported being raped by a known suspect.
- A victim reported a TV valued at $900 was stolen from his storage locker on the 200 block of 78th Street Eeat.
- A victim reported an unknown suspect took $1 and his debit card from his pants pocket on the 600 block of 66th Street East.
- Two bottles of oil were reported stolen from Super America, 826 W. 66th Street.
- Four juveniles were cited for minor consumption on the 6200 block of Upton Avenue.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. One male was arrested on an outstanding warrant and another was cited for marijuana possession.
- Graffiti was found on a sound barrier wall near 76th Street and Dupont Avenue. There are no suspects at this time.
- Spray paint was found on an electrical box on near Humboldt Avenue and Lake Shore Drive South.
- A resident reported fraudulent credit card transactions after her credit card company notified her of various charges. The total loss is not known at this time.
- A male was cited for shoplifting from a business on the 7700 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- A driver was cited for marijuana possession after being stopped for traffic violations.
- A driver was arrested for fourth-degree DWI after being stopped for a burnt out headlight.
- Police responded to a domestic assault report on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue. A male was arrested for obstruction of legal process and two others were arrested on outstanding warrants.