All the below information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Nov. 26, 2012. The following details incidents from Nov. 18-20.
- A 44-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault. According to records, he has had a previous assault conviction, enhancing this incident to a gross misdemeanor offense. He was taken to Hennepin County Jail.
- Officers responded to a report of damage to a vehicle and a window of a home on the 6800 block of 11th Avenue.
- An employee at Best Buy reported possible threats over the phone. The suspect was located, spoken to about the situation and has since apologized.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DUI after officers responded to a report of a vehicle hitting a house on the 6900 block of 16th Avenue. Hit and run charges are also pending.
- Officers responded to a possible robbery on the 90 block of 66th Street West. Two parties were located and one was cited for marijuana possession and a warrant.
- Officers responded to a report of an iPad theft on the 6900 block of 18th Avenue. The suspect is the son of the victim.
- Officers responded to a robbery of a person on the 6400 block of Nicollet Avenue. Two bank bags containing more than $1,000 cash were taken. The suspect was located and the money was recovered.
- Jewelry and coins valued at more than $7,000 were reported stolen frome a home on the 6200 block of Sheridan Avenue.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 1400 block of 66th Street East.
- Officers responded to a business on the 1100 block of 78th Street West after an adult male reportedly stole a pair of shoes valued at $100. The shoes were recovered, but the suspect was not located.
- Four air conditioners were damaged and stripped a valuable metals at a building on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue. The damage was approximately $48,000.
- A victim reported that her ex-boyfriend threw her to the ground and hit and kicked her. The assault was witnessed. The victim was taken to the hospital.
- After leaving his wallet at CVS, a victim reported his credit card was fraudulently used.
- A purse, two cell phone and an iPod were taken from a vehicle parked on the 6500 block of Lyndale Avenue. The vehicle was not locked.
- A victim reported that while riding the bus, her purse was stolen. The value of the purse and its contents was $65.