All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports detailing incidents from July 4-7.
- Police responded to a report of a domestic assault on the 6700 block of Grand Avenue. The male suspect was not located.
- A 41-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested for giving a false name to an officer and driving after license cancellation.
- An assault was reported.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. The suspect punched a glass window.
- A employee, 2913 66th St. W, reported a gas left.
- A juvenile was cited for tobacco, marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- A male was taken into custody at and issued a citation for trespassing and alcohol possession.
- A 49-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for refusing to leave Veterans Memorial Park upon lawful demand.
- A juvenile was arrested for possession of a fire arm.
- A suspect was located on 56th Street and Chicago in possession of stolen items, that had been taken in Richfield.
- A 37-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- Police responded to a report of an unknown male sleeping in the hallway at an apartment complex. The male was identified and found to have two outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody.
- Police responded to an assault on the 2700 block of 66th Street West.
- An identity theft incident was reported.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6600 block of Portland Avenue. It was found to be a miscommunication to the former owners and the realtor.
- A burglary was reported on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. Items valued at $100 were reported missing.
- A juvenile was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 7200 block of Cedar Avenue and it was found that a juvenile had been inappropriately touched.
- Police responded to a report of a possible fight involving weapons at an apartment complex on the 6600 block of 11th Avenue. The possible suspect was located.
- A 41-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for assault.
- A 43-year-old Richfield man was arrested for assault.
- A man was assaulted by five black males at . The victim was taken to the hospital. The suspects have not been identified.
- A resident on the 7700 block of Portland Avenue assaulted another resident.
- A 26-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for possession of stolen property.
- Police arrested a man on an outstanding warrant, who had also given a false name to an officer.
- A male causing a disturbance on 66th Street and Chicago Avenue was cited for disorderly conduct and taken to detox.
- A burglary was reported on the 200 block of 65th Street West. A laptop valued at $500 was reported stolen.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.