All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from May 24, 2012, detailing incidents from May 20-23.
- A 43-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a harassment call at .
- A vehicle that was parked on the 1200 block of 78th Street East was damaged by an unknown suspect. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- Police responded to an apartment building on the 600 block of 78th Street East on a report of property damage. A former tenant allegedly caused damage to a unit in excess of $5,000.
- An iPod was reported stolen.
- A victim reported an identity theft.
- A student at the SEC building reported that $272 was stolen from her purse.
- Two female juveniles at the SEC building were cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a fight between them.
- A rear car window was reportedly damaged by an unknown party.
- A victim reported that his vehicle tires had been slashed overnight.
- A 43-year-old Bloomington man was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and burglary.
- Police responded to a report of possible graffiti and the presence of a weapon on the 6500 block of Lyndale Avenue, where the former Kmart site is being redeveloped. The weapon was shot, however, the suspects were not located. Graffiti damage was less than $500.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and daughter. The daughter was taken to The Bridge for the night.
- An 18-year-old student was cited for underage consumption for the second time this month; the first incident was May 3. A blood alcohol content of .162, which is twice the legal limit, was recorded.
- A GPS, drill and a bottle of alcohol were reported stolen from a detached garage.
- A victim reported that an acquaintance damaged her vehicle tires.
- Several garages on the 7600 block of Park Avenue were reportedly vandalized with graffiti.
- A computer was reported stolen from a garage on the 6800 block of Russell Avenue.
- A business reported the use of a fraudulent check.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 7400 block of Oliver Avenue.
- , 826 66th St. W., reported a gas theft.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.