All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 22, 2013, detailing incidents from Feb. 17-20.
- Valos Locos gang graffiti was found on a sign above the 72nd Street tennis courts at Richfield High School.
- Officers responded to a report of two parties smoking marijuana behind a building on the 6600 block of 12th Avenue. After the two parties fled into the apartment building, police were able to eventually make contact and the suspects produced a small baggie of marijuana.
- Officers responded to a business on the 30 block of 66th Street West on a report of a male employee assaulting a female employee. When police arrived, the male was cited for disorderly conduct. The male had not actually been physically assaultive with the female.
- A victim reported the rear back window on her vehicle had been broken. There were no suspects.
- Officers responded to the 600 block of 66th Street East on a report of a fight. A male was cited for disorderly conduct.
- Two juvenile females were cited for marijuana possession. Another was cited for tobacco possession by a minor.
- Police responded to a property damage call on the 6300 block of Humboldt Avenue. A light pole had been knocked over by a vehicle.
- Graffiti was found at Fremont Park.
- Officers responded to a report of a fight on the 7700 block of Portland Avenue. Upon arrival police found two parties had assaulted a third party, and one of the suspects had fled the scene.
- After being stopped for a traffic violation, a driver was subsequently arrested for obstruction.
- A shoplifter was cited at Sports Authority.
- Police conducted a prostitution sting along the I-494 corridor. Ten men were arrested for engaging in prostitution.
- Read more on the sting here.
- Three males were cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession after police found them smoking the substance in a vehicle on the 6600 block of 12th Avenue.
- A female victim reported a fraudulent tax return had been filed in her name. She believes an account was opened at a bank under her name and that is where the refund was placed.
- An employee of a business on the 6300 block of Penn Avenue filed a harassment report.
- An officer responded to a report of harassment via Facebook.