All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Oct. 15, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 10-14.
- A wedding ring was reported stolen from a business on the 6400 block of Lyndale Avenue. The ring was valued at $12,000.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6700 block of 14th Avenue. Several electronics, valued at $1,240, were reported missing.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a purse on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue. The wallet reportedly contained $200.
- A bottle of liquor was reported stolen from Richfield Municpal Liquor Store, 6444 Lyndale Ave. S. The liquor was valued at $18.99.
- A 37-year-old Richfield man was charged with DWI after police made a traffic stop for a head light being out.
- Police took a report of a protection order violation.
- Victims reported items missing from their residence on the 6300 block of Bloomington Avenue. A cell phone valued at $500 was among the items missing.
- Police responded to an assault on the 2800 block of 66th Street West. The suspect was not located.
- Police responded to a report of shoplifting at Best Buy. The suspect was apprehended and two stolen cameras valued at more than $700 were recovered.
- Police responded to a theft report on the 6700 block of Pleasant Avenue. Head phones and a phone case were reported stolen.
- A bike was reported stolen from the 7400 block of Oliver Avenue. The bike was later recovered and the suspect was identified and cited.
- A 33-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for violating a protection order.
- A victim reported her wallet had been stolen while shopping at Target.
- A female was cited for shoplifting $10 worth of products from a store on the 600 block of 77th Street East.
- A burglary on the 7400 block of Nicollet Avenue was reported. The victim said her credit card was stolen and later used to make purchases at numerous stores.
- Police were dispatched to a gun pointing incident at the intersection of 18th Avenue and 45th Street East. A vehicle was stopped and a felony amount of marijuana was found. A 28-year-old Apple Valley man was arrested.
- A 32-year-old Richfield man was arrested for DWI.
- Police responded to a report of a female screaming on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. A male suspect was arrested for domestic assault.