All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from April 18, 2013, detailing incidents from April 15-17.
- An unknown person or person used an object to break out a side window of a roofing van parked on the 700 block of 78th Street East. Nothing was reported missing.
- A victim reported a cousing sold a vehicle without their permission.
- A 28-year-old Richfield man was arrested for marijuana possession in a motor vehicle.
- A victim reported fraudulent activity on her debit card.
- Police responded to a report of a person in crisis on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue. It was determined the party no longer lived at the address.
- Power tools worth $7,400 were reported stolen from a vehicle and a storage locker on the Frontage Road near Candlewood Inn.
- Police took a report of a person receiving harassing communications on the 7400 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A small handbag was reported stolen on the 6800 block of Morgan Avenue. The bag contained credit cards, driver's license, passport, and about $50 in cash. The unknown suspects made $2,989.70 in charges to the credit cards.
- A bicycle was reported stolen.
- A driver was cited for three violations, and a passenger for two violations, after police stopped the vehicle for running a red light on Penn Avenue.
- A victim reported a fraud after he says he was promised an upgrade on a video game for $500, but the transaction was never completed.
- An intoxicated male was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a disturbance on the 800 block of 66th Street West.
- A 29-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for cocaine possession after police executed a search warrant on the 2500 block of Fremont Avenue North.
- Graffiti was found on the 7600 block of Portland Avenue. The graffiti was "GO FOLK" related.
- Prescription medications were reported stolen from Motel 6.