All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from June 21, 2012, detailing incidents from June 17-20.
- Four juveniles and one adult were cited for underage liquor consumption after police stopped a stolen vehicle. The four juveniles were also cited for curfew violations and charges for possession of a stolen vehicle are being requested.
- A 50-year-old Howell, MI man was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- An unknown pereson shot a BB gun into a home on the 6800 block of Clinton Avenue, causing damage to a window on the northeast side.
- Police responded to a home on the 7700 block of Chicago for a welfare check. A female party was arrested for violating a protection order and charges on a male party are pending, as he was also violating a protection order.
- A Garmin GPS was taken from a vehicle parked on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue.
- A victim made a report of threats being made over Facebook.
- An officer took a report of a protection order violation.
- A report of a burglary at was made. Damage was done to a window and the cafeteria walls.
- A female party was taken into custody after assaulting her mother. The mother sustained minor injuries that were treated by paramedics.
- Two stop signs were spray painted with the word "Romney" at the intersection of 63rd Street East and 14th Avenue.
- Auto Zone reported a auto part theft.
- A vehicle sustained more than $500 in damage.
- , 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft.
- A 21-year-old St. Paul man was cited for marijuana posssession.
- A 26-year-old Richfield man was taken into custody after alledgedly attempting to shoplift a laser level from .
- Police responded to a residence on the 7400 block of Oliver Avenue after a male party had left suicidal messages with the IRS. He was also found to be in possession of marijuana.
- A 41-year-old Bloomington man was arrested for second-degree DUI after refusing to submit to a sobriety test.
- A driver was cited for marijuana possession.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.