All the following information was taken from the's Incident and Arrest reports from July 23, 2012, detailing incidents from July 19-21.
- A 24-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault.
- A compressor was reported stolen from a building on the 6500 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A man reported that his girlfriend, who was incarcerated in Chicago, said she was on her way to Minneapolis and she was going to have someone hurt or kill him because he had a nother girl on his Facebook page. He also reported that she had been violent in the past. Her only current address is in South Minneapolis. Police attempted to contact her with no results.
- Multiple items were reported taken from a vehicle that was parked on the 6900 block of Sheridan Avenue.
- Two unknown suspects entered , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., and robbed the clerk at gunpoint. Three cartons of cigarettes were taken along with $155.49 in cash and coin.
- A 46-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault.
- A bicycle was reported stolen.
- Police responded to a report of terrorist threats on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. A male suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7600 block of 15th Avenue. A window was broken to gain entry to the residence and a jar containing $280 in change was taken. The damage to the window was $500.
- Police responded to a burglary in progress on the 200 block of 66th Street West. The suspect was located and arrested. There was $50 worth of damage done to a window.
- The reported an arson incident at .
- An assault that occurred on the 7400 block of Humboldt was reported at the station.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.