All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 6, 2012, detailing incidents from Dec. 2-4.
- A victim reported that he had been assault with a knife by a friend. He was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault. A female victim was taken to the hospital with injuries.
- Officers responded to an armed robbery near Short Stop, at the intersection of 18th Avenue and 75th Street East. The party brandished a fun, stole $220 from two victims and fled the scene. He was not located.
- Police responded to a possible domestic on the 600 block of 78th Street East. A party was located, found to be in violation of a protection order and taken to jail.
- A 46-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI after police stopped him for erratic driving. He refused to submit to a sobriety test.
- Police responded to a cell phone theft on the 7400 block of Penn Avenue. A party was subsequently arrested for a no-contact order.
- Super America reported a gas theft of $44.87.
- Officers responded to a second call on the 900 block of 77th Street East. A suspect returned (in violation of a trespass notice) and broke a window valued at $500.
- Police responded to a theft that had just occurred on the 6600 block of Nicollet Avenue. The suspect was located and arrested for possession of burglary tools and theft.
- A victim reported that her estranged boyfriend has made veiled threats to harm their children if he cannot have them.
- A manager at McDonald's reported receiving two counterfeit $20 bills. There are no suspects.
- Officers responded to a report of a drug overdose on the 7000 block of Bloomington Avenue. The male party was taken to HCMC for evaluation.
- Tools worth $200 were stolen from a home on the 6700 block of 11th Avenue.
- After being stopped for a traffic violation, a driver was cited for marijuana and paraphernalia possession, as well as possession of a switchblade.
- Afte returning from vacation, a resident reported $500 worth of items missing from his home. A roommate is suspected.
- Amoco BP reported a gas theft of $60.26.
- Police responded to report of threats at a home on the 6500 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man, who was arrested for domestic abuse on Dec. 2, was arrested again for violating a protection order. Both incidents occurred at the same address on the 50 block of 77th Street West.
- Several televisions and a laptop computer were stolen after an uknown person kicked in the door of the residence. The items were valued at $3,200.