All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 24, 2012, detailing incidents from Sept. 19 though Sept. 22.
- A 22-year-old Brooklyn Park man and a 21-year-old Columbia Heights man were cited for criminal damage to property.
- A 25-year-old Plymouth woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after police followed up on a report of suspicious activity on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue.
- Numerous garage burglaries were reported on the 7000 block of Garfield Avenue. Missing items have not yet been determined.
- An iPod Touch was left unattended in a Richfield High School classroom and then went missing. The iPod is valued at $200.
- An unknown person keyed the passenger side of a car parked on the 7700 block of Bloomington Avenue. The victim also reported earlier in the week that her vehicle plates had been stolen.
- Dentures valued at $1,750 were reported stolen from a residence on the 400 block of 67th Street West.
- A juvenile was issued an assault citation for assulting another juvenile on the 7600 block of 17th Avenue.
- An iPhone was reportedly stolen while the victim was at Richfield Target.
- A 20-year-old Richfield man was arrested possession of a pistol that was stolen.
- A vehicle parked on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue was stolen. The owner of the vehicle stated that he was homeless and was living in the vehicle that was taken.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a disturbance at Motel 6. Several parties were removed from a room, with just the one Minneapolis cited.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft of $45.01.
- A fire was set on the 7400 block of Nicollet Avenue by unknown parties. Two neighbors put out the fire before it could do any damage.
- Police responded to Richfield Middle School after a father of two attempted to enroll his children in the school. The father has an order of protection against the children and the mother could not be reached. The children were transported to St. Joseph's.
- Police took a delayed report of a domestic assault. Officers went to the residence on the 7600 block of 18th Avenue, however, the suspect wasn't there.
- A 30-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- Police responded to CVS on a shoplifting report. Items worth $685.74 were reported taken.
- A car was reported stolen while parked in a retail parking lot near American Pie. Officers located the vehicle near 66th Street and 11th Avenue occupied by a suspect.
- A 35-year-old Robbinsdale woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 24-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI.