All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Nov. 15, 2012, detailing incidents from Nov. 12-14.
- Copper wire was reportedly stolen from a vehicle pared on the 6900 block of 11th Avenue.
- A Richfield High School student was cited for marijuana possession on school grounds.
- Numerous items totalling $2,100 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6700 block of 16th Avenue.
- A stereo worth $550 was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue.
- A victim reported that a business associate had damaged the door of the business n the 1200 block of 66th Street East and stole a ladder.
- A victim reported that her ex-boyfriend returned to her apartment and assaulted her. She sustained a bruised eye.
- Officers took a report that occurred in 2006 where a check was forced in the amount of $21.50.
- A Richfield High School student was found smoking on school grounds and issued a citation.
- Richfield High School physical education teachers smelled marijuana coming from the girls bathroom, which has been an ongoing problem. One student was arrested for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession and issued a citation.
- A victim reported that his wallet was stolen after he left it in the laundry room of his apartment complex on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue.
- A Richfield High School student reported his cell phone missing. It was later recovered and another student was issued a citation for theft.
- Electronics, tools, jewelry and cash were all reported stolen during a burglary on the 7200 block of 18th Avenue.
- Radio Shack reported a cell phone worth $199.99 had been stolen.
- A victim reported that her ex-boyfriend threatened to break all the windows of a business she worked at if she didn't pay him back $10 she owed him for snuff.
- Richfield officers executed a search warrant on a home in St. Paul and marijuana and cocaine were found. Two suspects were arrested.
- Officers responded to Richfield Liquor on the 6400 block of Lyndale Avenue and cited a party for shoplifting. The party was also trespassing.
- Police responded to an attempted theft at Richfield Liquor on the 6400 block of Lyndale Avenue. There was no loss and the suspects were not located.
- A backpack containing a computer, blank checks and a prescription was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 1100 block of 78th Street West.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 7200 block of 10th Avenue where a husband had threatened to kill his wife and son.