All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 20, 2012, detailing incidents from Dec. 17-19.
- Police responded to a residence on the 6700 block of 15th Avenue on a property damage report. Police found $3,000 worth of damage that appeared to have been caused by a vehicle.
- A party from the Richfield VFW reported child pornography on one of the business's computers.
- Police responded to a theft from a vehicle incident on the 7500 block of 12th Avenue. The value of the loss was less than $500.
- A victim reported her estranged husband for violating a no-contact order.
- Police took a report of a fraudulent credit card transaction of $48.63.
- A victim reported that she had ordered a cell phone, however, when the package arrived it was empty.
- Police responded to a shoplifting report at Home Depot. The suspects fled in a maroon Chrysler.
- Richfield BP reported a gas theft of $10.
- A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant after police performed a welfare check. A crack pipe was found on him before he was transported to jail.
- Police responded to CVS on a shoplifting report. The suspects were located riding away from the store on bikes and were issued citations. The total theft was worth $171.
- Christmas lights were cut down from a tree at a residence on the 7000 Stevens Avenue.
- A female reported that someone had entered her apartment and gone through her things. Nothing was believed to be missing.
- A female left Target with a 32" TV in her cart that she did not pay for. She was cited for shoplifting.
- A male was arrested for a felon in possession of a handgun after police stopped a suspicious vehicle.
- A Richfield High School teacher reported fraudulent credit card transactions.
- Miscellaneous papers and $60 in cash was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7200 block of Bloomington Avenue.
- A juvenile was cited for tobacco possession for the fourth time.
- Police responded to an order of protection violation. The suspect returned to the apartment while police were still there. He was arrested and taken away.
- An unknown person gained access to an apartment on the 1300 block of 78th Street East and stole $2,895 worth of items.
- Police responded to a possible domestic at Motel 6. A male party was located in a room and cited for drug paraphernalia possesssion.