All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from May 3, detailing incidents from April 29 through May 2.
- A 27-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with third-degree DUI.
- A car was keyed overnight while parked in a lot on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. There was an estimated $500 in damage.
- Medications were reported stolen from an apartment on the 6200 block of Oliver Avenue.
- A woman reported that her home had been burglarized while she was outside and her husband was inside the home. Both were unaware someone had entered. A purse, jewelry, binnoculars and $200 in cash were reported stolen.
- Police responded on two separate occassions to a verbal altercation between two females and a mal on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. A total of four disorderly conduct citations were issued.
- A juvenile reported a burglary. She heard a mirror break which alerted her to the presence of another person. She ran from the house and called the police.
- Auto Zone reported a shoplifting incident.
- Police responded to a crash near 67th Street and Nicollet Avenue. One of the drivers appeared to be under the influence and was taken to the hospital where blood was drawn.
- Damage to a garage door on the 7100 block of 2nd Avenue was reported.
- Graffitti was reported on a garage on the 7200 block of 2nd Avenue was reported.
- Police responded to a report of damage to a windshield on the 7200 block of Portland Avenue.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.