All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from July 17, 2012, detailing incidents from July 8-11.
- Police responded to a report of two males fighting on the 6900 block of Upton Avenue. The victim was intoxicated and assaulted by a friend. The suspect was gone upon police arrival.
- A woman reported $100 in cash and an Xbox had been stolen from her apartment on the 1000 block of 77th Street East.
- Unknown suspects forced entry into a residence on the 6700 block of 11th Avenue. Multiple items were taken and the loss is estimated at $7,700. The victim was out of town at the time of the burglary.
- Police responded to a report of illegal dumping on the 7200 block of Newton Avenue.
- Police responded to a theft report at , 7644 Lyndale Ave. S. The victim out a bag on the counter and it was subsequently stolen.
- A $600 purse was reported stolen from a residence on the 6400 block of 1st Avenue. The purse contained a checkbook and IDs.
- Police took a report of motor vehicle tampering. There was no damage to the vehicle and nothing was missing.
- Police obtained a search warrant for a residence on the 6200 block of 13th Avenue. Cocaine was found during the search.
- A vehicle parked on the 7500 block of Thomas Avenue was reported stolen.
- $600 in copper wire was reported stolen from the Lyndale Plaza construction site at 6401 Lyndale Ave. S.
- Police responded to a report of a customer dispute at . Costumers took dishes and food from the restaurant, and when confronted, threatened the managers.
- A bicycle was reported stolen.
- , 7544 Lyndale Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- Police executed a search warrant at a residence on the 7300 block of Harriet Avenue. One suspect was found to be in possession of 36 prescription pills and .6 grams of methamphetamine. He was arrested and charged with fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- A driver was arrested for DWI.
- Police responded to a fraudulent credit card transaction that had occurred at Marathon Gas Station. The victim said he had lost his wallet prior to the transaction.
- Two catalytic converters were taken from Century Link company vehicles.
- A woman reported that her son attempted to purchase food with a $20, however, the bill was found to be counterfeit.
- Graffiti was found at multiple spots throughout the city: the 7600 block of Oakland Avenue, the 7600 block of Park Avenue, the 7600 block of 11th Avenue, the intersection of 10th Avenue and 78th Street East and the 7600 block of 10th Avenue.
- A woman reported her digital camera stolen and the possibilty that her roommate took it. The loss is $380.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.