For three years, Salt Lake City dad Craig Lasson had no idea why his son, Isaak, couldn't breathe.
Doctor and after doctor prescribed antibiotics for what appeared to simply be another sinus infection.
Boy, were they ever wrong.
Turns out poor Isaak had a wheel-shaped Lego up his nose. The Lego, swaddled in a ball of fungus, had caused the 6 year-old problems eating, sleeping and breathing for three years until a new doctor finally discovered the tiny toy in his schnoz.
When asked by the doctor whether he'd put anything in his nose recently, Isaak responded, "I put some spaghetti up there, but that was a long time ago."
That said, what's the weirdest, grossest, oddest thing your child put in a place it didn't belong? Tell us in the comments below.