My Alphabet Summer: Celebrating Life One Letter at a Time is now available for purchase. It is currently only in electronic form (that can be printed of course!).
Alphabet Summer was designed to inspire caretakers to structure summer activities around the alphabet. The book offers a multitude of ideas and inspiration. With beautiful photographs and tips for creating your own neighborhood craft camp, readers will be astounded by the connection, creativity, language, and vocabulary development their children will gain when encouraged to generate ideas and activities around the letters of the alphabet.
The cost is only $5.00 for a PDF of the 50 page full color book or $10.00 for a black and white printed and mailed copy filled beautiful photographs and tons of suggestions to help you create your own Alphabet Summer.
For each copy sold, $1.00 will be donated to the Children's Tumor Foundation to help children with Neurofibromatosis.
Here's how it works:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with ALPHABET SUMMER BOOK REQUEST in the subject line.
2. You will then receive a request for $5.00 payment using PayPal (which accepts most major credit cards.)
3. As soon as payment is received, you will be sent a PDF copy of the book.
4. If you would like the book printed out (in black and white), write ALPHABET SUMMER BOOK PRINTED in the subject line, include your name and mailing address, and you will receive a PayPal request for $10.
5. When payment is received, your black and white copy will be mailed to the address in your email.