To raise funds for the annual Richfield Hometown 4th of July Celebration the committee is having a . This event will be happening is from 5-9 p.m. May 19 at Poor Richards Common House, which is the former Majors restaurant and bar located in Bloomington on the corner of Normandale and American boulevards.
You do not need a ticket to come to the event. Tickets are for the beer bust part of the evening only. Tickets are $10 ahead of time or $15 at the door; contact email@example.com for tickets.
The Beer Bust will be from 5-7 p.m. For the ticket you get all the keg beer you can drink during that time. We would like to thank Labor Services Co. for partially sponsoring this event. The silent auction will run from 5-9 p.m. that evening.
All proceeds will go into the general fund for the entire Richfield 4th of July Celebration. Listed below are just a few of the items up for auction this weekend:
- One-Night Stay at Radisson Bloomington Hotel by Mall of America;
- Foursome of Golf + Golf Cart Rental at Izaty’s Resort;
- Two Lower Level Minnesota Lynx Tickets;
- Signed Minnesota Vikings Percy Harvin Jersey;
- Justin Morneau Signed Baseball;
- Tour and Wine Tasting for Four (4) at Northern Vineyards Winery;
- Outdoor Laser Tag Package from MN Pro Paintball;
- Many gift certificates to local businesses too!
For a complete list of items available at the auction, go to richfield4thofjuly.com/index.php/sponsorship/silent-auction.
Thank you to all those who have donated!