1) Richfield's and /Market Plaza were named to the 2011 Hall of Fame.
2) If you want to put your vehicle in the Richfield Hometown Fourth of July Car Show, you can register at park the day of the event (July 3) or pre-register by emailing email@example.com. The entry fee is $10.
3) The city's Fourth of July buttons are still on sale at all Richfield Liquor Store locations, and Paul's Rentals. By purchasing the button you are eligible for a variety of vendor discounts.
4) For those residents' whose streets and driveways are being affected by the , you can call the project hotline at 612-861-0512 to get information about closures, driveway access and more.
5) Richfield Public School's free breakfast and lunch program will serve meals through Thursday this week before it takes a break until after the Fourth of July. Get more details .