1) The football team and taking on at 7 p.m. Friday night.
2) If you haven't made plans for the weekend yet, .
3) Children's Lighthouse is hosting a fundraising event on Sept. 11 at . The goal of the organization is to build a children's hospice center in the Twin Cities area. Currently, there are only two that exist in the country.
4) Beginning at 9 a.m. Saturday at Victory Memorial Park in North Minneapolis, as well as at Folwell Park and Theodore Wirth Park. .
5) On Monday, will work with on 77th Street and Lyndale Avenue to raise money for the team. From 5-8 p.m..