1) Blue Wolf, a local Bluegrass band, will be performing at the Bartholomew House from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday night as part of the concert series sponsored by and the Richfield Historical Society.
2) Many area third graders will participate in Richfield’s annual Wednesday.
3) Nicollet Avenue at 76th Street is expected to reopen Wednesday, while Portland Avenue will close at the same cross-street for an estimated six weeks as part of the Richfield Metro Sewer Project. For more closure information, click .
4) is meeting for its monthly meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at Silver Spoon Restaurant near 66th Street and Penn Avenue.
5) Free activities are running Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at , and parks. The activities are open to all kids ages 6-12 and kids can come and go as they please. Fore questions, call 612-861-9387.