1) The third to the last performances begins at 7 p.m. Thursday at .
2) The second opportunity for residents who want to connect with neighbors from other cultures is happening from 4-6 p.m. at the Oxboro Public Library at 8801 Portland Ave. S. in Bloomington. The event is sponsored by Bloomington Public Health and open to both Richfield and Bloomington residents.
3) The is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at the .
4) The tennis courts at will be removed soon so an underground storm water holding pond could be constructed, according to city officials. New courts will be constructed later in Fall 2011.
5) There are just a couple weeks left in the 50th season. Take advantage of the water before its closes Aug. 28. Thursday's hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.