Click on the blue links below to read the full story.
- One resident's Letter to the Editor spurred a debate on the quality of Richfield Public Schools.
- Residents finally get a peak at what may be in store for the former Lyndale Garden Center site.
- Patch and local naturalist Karen Shragg gave tips on where to watch the annual meteor shower without leaving home.
- A few days proved busy for local law enforcement with a prostitution sting and a bomb threat at the .
- Local couple Kathy Luebbe and Rev. Dr. Robyn Provis sat down with Patch to talk about their lives and the journey it took to get where they are now.