HAVE TWO WAYS OUT! The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) recommends having at least two ways out of each room in teh event of a fire. Here are the Paul Davis & expert-approved escape routes that you can use in preparing your own family. (see photo)
Don't foreget to have these "MUST-HAVE" tools ready as well in case of fire or other emergencies:
1) Ladder: 1 portable emergency escape ladder per upper-story room
2) Flashlights: 1 per bedroom, 1 per floor
3) Smoke Detectors: 1 per room and test them monthly to be sure they work!
4) Fire Estinguisher: 1 per floor and make sure to choose class ABC multi-cause types.
5) Towels: 1 set per bedroom to block smoke from seeping from the doors and vents.
6) Light or bright cloth: 1 per bedroom to waive at the window to let the fire department know where you are at.
7) Cotton T-shirt: 1 per room to cover your mouth and nose to filter air when smoke is present.
We proudly serve the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Woodbury - pdeswoodbury.com
Bloomington / Richfield - pdesbloomington.com
Lakeville / Scott County - pdesscottcounty.com
Wayzata - pdeswayzata.com
St. Paul - restorationstpaul.com