Richfield's first Open Streets at Penn Fest event was an indisputable hit among residents and those of neighboring communities.
While Penn Fest itself was in its fifth year, a Blue Cross Blue Shield grant that allowed organizers to afford the closing of nearly all of Penn Avenue for a few hours drew an enormous crowd. Of course, the beautiful weather helped, too.
The Avenue was lined with vendors, musicians, attractions, kids activities and bargains. From crafters and fitness classes between 71st and 73rd streets, to free rootbeer floats at Lund's on 63rd Street, event-goers had something to take in at every turn.
Stay tuned for more photo galleries from all Sunday's festivities. If you have a photo you'd like to share with the community, add it to the gallery above. To add your photo, click on "Add Photos and Video."
See more photo galleries from Open Streets at Penn Fest 2012:
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: BMX Riders Flip For Open Streets at Penn Fest
- PHOTOS: Classic Car Buffs Bring Beauties to Open Streets at Penn Fest
- Penn Fest 2012: Runners Raise Money For New S.T.E.M. School Playground
- (PHOTOS) The Music of Open Streets at Penn Fest 2012
- PHOTOS: Activities Abound at Sunday's Open Streets at Penn Fest