The sort of meet and greet with the candidates is sponsored by the Richfield S.T.E.M., Centennial Elementary and Dual Language School PTOs. Attendees will be able to ask candidates questions, as well as hear a presentation from Superintendent Bob Slotterback on the proposed technology levy renewal (and increase).
Incumbents Sandy Belkengren, David Lamberger and John Easterwood are hoping to keep their respective seats. Christine Malek, Tim Pollis, Brenda Biever, and former board member Peter Toensing are also in the running.
The event runs from 6-8 p.m. at Richfield S.T.E.M. School. Levy information will be presented in Room 204, and the candidate open house will be held in Room 206.
For more information on the candidates and this year's election, read Patch's 2013 Richfield Election Guide.
Other related articles on Richfield Patch:
- Guide to 2013 Richfield Schools Technology Levy
- Candidates for Richfield School Board Race Finalized
- School Board Members Undecided About Election
- League of Women Voters Showcases School Board Candidates Saturday
- No Richfield School Board Candidates from City's Northern, Western Sections