Invite a friend
Holy Eucharist Service
We are a community of Christians who:
- Welcome all people
- Believe that God Loves everybody
- Laugh a lot
- Don’t have all the answers
- Relish the growth that comes from struggling with the questions together
- Like to sing, play, and make a joyful noise unto the Lord
- Realize that creation isn’t finished, and we’ve got work to do.
Bring your kids, your teenagers, your parents and grandparents; bring your friends and relatives too. You won’t be disappointed. We are a congregation that lives the light of our faith, within our church, our homes, and our community. When you leave, you will take some of the light of our faith with you. …….and you know what? We know that you will come back for more.
More About St. Nicholas Episcopal Church
St. Nicholas Episcopal Church is an Episcopal church located in Richfield. In addition to Sunday worship, the church offers religious education for adults and sponsors a variety of community service events. This community work includes hunger relief effort and environmental advocacy. For further inquiries, phone St. Nicholas Episcopal Church.
Other events here
- Misa en Español- Parroquia San Nicolás Weekly on Saturdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm