Richfield Police Snag Multiple DWI Offenders
The Richfield Public Safety Department releases its most recent crime reports.
All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Crime Reports from March 1, 2012, detailing incidents from Feb. 26-29.
- A 46-year-old Richfield man was charged with DWI, failing to yield at a traffic signal and driving after license suspension.
- A 34-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with DWI.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and daughter. The daughter was later taken to a juvenile detention center.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with shoplifting from Richfield Target. In addition, the 41-year-old Minneapolis male who was with her was charged with DWI.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and a son. The son was later taken to a juvenile detention center.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the 6700 block of Cedar Avenue.
- A resident reported he had been the victim of identity theft.
- Police responded to a property damage incident on the 7100 block of 12th Avenue. A homeowner's kitchen window had been broken out.
- Two Richfield High School students were cited for allegedly smoking marijuana in Augsburg Park.
- Police responded to a report of a criminal sexual conduct.
- A burglary was reported on the 7500 block of 16th Avenue.
- A Richfield High School student was cited for underage drinking.
- A woman reported her wallet stolen after she left Aldi.
- A burglary was reported on the 1900 block of 76th Street.A Sony TV, a Samsung TV, a Dell laptop and other electronics were among the items reported stolen.
- Super America, 2913 66th Street W., reported a gas theft.
- A Richfield High School student was cited for underage liquor consumption.
- Super America, 7500 Lyndale Avenue, also reported a gas left.
- A resident reported that he had been the victim of identity theft, with an unknown person accruing more than $16,000 in charges on various accounts opened in his name.
- A woman reported that a fire had been set on her doorstep while the family was away from the home.
- A 20-year-old Richfield man was charged with marijuana posession with possible intention to sell.
- A 33-year-old woman was charged with malicious punishment of a child.
- A 50-inch TV was reported stolen from an apartment.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. One woman was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to a report of a protection order violation.
- A resident reported that sometime overnight an unknown person had jacked his car up and taken all four tires and wheels. There were no suspects or witnesses.
- A burglary was reported on the 6500 block of Bloomington Avenue. Two tool chests containing various tools were reported taken.
- A Richfield High School ninth-grader was cited for underage smoking.
- A 19-year-old woman was charged with shoplifting from Richfield Target.
- Super America, 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., reported a gas theft.