A record setting 101-degree day did not stop spectators from filling Veterans Memorial Park to watch the amazing 30 minute fireworks show for the annual Richfield Fourth of July Fireworks display.
So many colors, shapes and sounds. First came the to ground shaking boom, a pop up above, then the sky would fill with bright colorful light that would illuminate the ground beneath and finally the crowd would answer back with a resounding ooh and aah. Some of the shapes were rings, hearts, smile face, X0's and a star.
Happy Fourth of July from Richfield Patch. Stay tuned for photos from Thursday night's coronation event.
Other related articles:
- 2012 Richfield Fourth of July Guide
- Fourth of July Committee Honored By The City
- Poll: What's Your Favorite Part of the Richfield 4th of July Celebration?
- PHOTOS: Kids Rock Tricked-Out Trikes For Kiddie Parade
- PHOTOS: Locals Brave the Heat For Richfield's Family Night
- PHOTOS: Resident Takes Home Trophy At Annual Car Show
- PHOTOS: A Whole Lot of Rockin' At Annual Street Dance
- PHOTOS: 2012 Richfield Fourth of July Parade