The street dance, as usual, brought out a wide range of Richfield residents, both old and young. New this year was a wider selection adult beveradges to choose from including Margaritville Spiked Tea and Lemonade. Food vendors featuring tacos, roasted corn, mini donuts and cheese curds lined the perimeter as people ate, danced and laughed with neighbors.
Of course, we can't forget about the celebration's staple performer, The Rockin' Hollywoods. Again, the band gave the crowd something to move to with their mix of oldies, blues, and other easy to dance to songs. Kids and adults were crowded in front of the stage through sundown.
Add your own photos of the street dance to this article by clicking on "Add Photos and Video."
Stay tuned for photos from Wednesday's parade and fireworks, as well as the Richfield Ambassador Coronation Thursday evening.
Other related articles:
- 2012 Richfield Fourth of July Guide
- Fourth of July Committee Honored By The City
- Poll: What's Your Favorite Part of the Richfield 4th of July Celebration?
- PHOTOS: Kids Rock Tricked-Out Trikes For Kiddie Parade
- PHOTOS: Locals Brave the Heat For Richfield's Family Night
- PHOTOS: Resident Takes Home Trophy At Annual Car Show