This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Richfield.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Champp's: A winner of multiple Richfield Patch Readers' Choice Awards in 2012, this long-time local establishment offers a friendly staff and tons of televisions screens to catch all the excitement of the big game.
- Joe Senser's: Just a hop, skip and a jump away at 4217 American Blvd. W. in Bloomington, this restaurant's moto when it comes to sports coverage is: "If the game is on, it's on at Senser's." The restaurant is loaded with televisions screens and offers a huge menu selection.
- Houlihan's: This local favorite, and another winner of multiple Richfield Patch Readers' Choice Awards in 2012,
- Sports Page: Located at 9014 Lyndale Ave. S. in Bloomington, this little hole in the wall boasts "sandwiches to die for" and, of course, plenty of screens to watch all the action.
- Applebee's: Always a neighborhood favorite, the Applebee's restaurant in Bloomington is located at 7901 1/2 Southtown Center. The eatery is close to home and offers daily specials.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Tell us in the comments section below.