Make a Difference One Dresser at a Time - Great Volunteering Project
- Organization: Bridging
- Causes: Civic
- Contact person: Diana Dalsin
- Phone: 952-888-0746
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bridging.org
Sponsor a Dresser Build
For many, a dresser is a piece of furniture that is traditionally used in a bedroom for storing clothing and other items. For a Bridging family, a dresser is so much more. A dresser provides a family a great sense of dignity as items that were once stored in bags, boxes of on the floor, now have a permanent home. Our goal is to provide a new dresser to each of the 4,000 households we will serve this year.
- v Purchase and build ready-to-assemble dressers for $50 (3-drawer) or $75 (5-drawer) each.
- v New dresser kits in stock at Bridging.
- v No experience required! All necessary tools and directions are provided.
- v 10 dresser minimum per project is required.
- v Arrange a date, time and location of the project. Assembly teams range in size from 10-100+.
- v Contact Bridging to determine the build ration for cost of project; number of dressers needed will be based on the number of volunteers, amount of build time and funds available.
BRIDGING CAN COME TO YOU!
A minimum build of 50 dressers is required for an of-site build. Additional expenses apply. Call for details.